We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you’re here, it’s because you are the maid of honor or bridesmaid and it is your responsibility to plan the best bridal shower for the bride. This is no easy task as there are so many options when planning a bridal shower. The theme, for starters, needs to be perfect for the bride. You want her to remember this day forever! If you feel overwhelmed in choosing a theme and need some help with ideas, then keep reading below!
Vegas Bridal Shower.
For this theme, you’ll want to focus on the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas. You can pick up a few decorations from your local dollar store or craft store, such as mini slot machines and playing cards. Make sure that there are plenty of bright lights around the room so it feels like you’re in a casino.
For games, you could have a roulette wheel where guests spin for prizes (or even cash if they’re lucky). If you’ve got a good DJ, they can also play some classic Vegas style songs as well!
Finally, when it comes to food, there are plenty of options out there that work well with this theme: shrimp cocktails (with martini glasses), mini hamburgers (with tiny buns) or even miniature chicken wings would all be fun! If possible I would suggest having someone dress up like an Elvis impersonator too—it adds another layer of classiness to this already classy theme!
House Warming Bridal Shower.
If you’re looking for a unique bridal shower theme, consider throwing your friend a house warming bridal shower! This is perfect if she’s moving into her first home or just recently bought a condo with her fiancé. It also works well if you all live together and want to throw her a special party before the big day.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A cake that looks like the front of your hostess’ new home (or any other housewarming-themed cake). Maybe make it out of fondant, which can easily be molded into different shapes and colors!
- Invitations – You can get creative here! Maybe draw up some origami invitations or hand-make them yourselves. You could use old book pages as an invitation template too, but that might take longer than most people would want to spend on an invitation.
- Tableware – These should be simple and easy so they don’t detract attention away from the food! White plates work best since they’ll match everything else nicely, but feel free to use whatever colors/patterns work best for this theme
Tea Party Bridal Shower.
When you host a tea party bridal shower, invite guests to dress in their favorite tea character (or characters). In addition, provide tea cups, tea pots, and tea kettles for guests to take home as gifts. Also include accessories like teapots and teacups as well as other items that can be used at the end of your event on display or available for purchase.
For the food part of your bridal shower theme consider serving sandwiches made with different kinds of breads such as cucumber sandwiches or egg salad on pumpernickel bread with lettuce and tomato slices served between two slices of bread; scones served with clotted cream; pastries filled with berries, peaches or apricots; fruit tarts; cookies decorated like roses or hearts with chocolate chip sprinkles (these are very easy desserts that require no baking); and chocolate covered strawberries dipped in white chocolate chips.
Beach Bridal Shower.
- Beach themed bridal shower.
- Beach themed bridal shower games.
- Beach themed bridal shower food.
- Beach themed bridal shower decorations.
- Beach themed bridal shower invitations (invitations should be in the form of a shell, sand dollars and starfish).
- A beach theme cake (the cake should look like a beach with sand, shells, seaweed and other seaside things).
For more ideas on how to host this fun event click here!
Movie Themed Bridal Shower.
- Movie themed bridal shower is a fun way to celebrate the bride and groom. A movie theme can be based on a movie that the bride and groom love, or it could just be one of your favorite movies of all time (we’re looking at you, Harry Potter). The possibilities are endless!
- You can use this theme for any type of party – brunch, lunch or dinner. Make sure to get creative with your food choices. For example if you choose Ghostbusters as your theme then try making some marshmallow treats like they did in the film! This may seem like an odd addition but trust us when we say you won’t regret it!
Crosswords/Scramble Bridal Shower.
A crossword or scramble is a fun word game that can be used as a bridal shower theme.
Create a customized crossword for the bride to be, where each clue takes her name and then answers with words that describe her personality. You can also create a word search based on the bride’s interests and hobbies, using clues such as “dancing” or “traveling” instead of words directly related to her name in order to keep things more personal. If you want something even simpler, have guests write down five words that describe the bride-to-be on their own papers before bringing them into play during your party!
Classic Bridal Shower.
The classic bridal shower theme is one that has been popular for years, and it’s easy to see why. When you choose this type of theme, you’ll have plenty of time to plan your party while still creating something that feels special and unique.
Many bridal shower themes are themed around a particular color, but with the classic option, you can come up with any color scheme or style you like. Whether you’re looking for something simple or elegant—or even somewhere in between—the possibilities are endless!
A great thing about choosing this type of theme is that it gives guests the opportunity to show their creativity by giving gifts that reflect who they are as people or couples getting married. For example: if someone loves cooking but doesn’t know what kind of food would be good at a wedding reception (let alone ones they could make themselves), they might give cookbooks instead.
Another reason why I love going with this theme is because most everything comes together so easily! All we need now is some food/drinks & decorations 🙂
- Bouncy castle
- Games room
- Photo booth (with props!)
Candy Themed Bridal Shower.
Candy themed bridal showers are an excellent way to celebrate the bride-to-be’s upcoming nuptials. This theme is a lot of fun, and it can be used for any party where you want to throw a sugar rush, like a baby shower or birthday party. Candy is also fun at graduations and even weddings, so this theme works well for all kinds of events!
If you’re throwing your own candy themed bridal shower, there are many ways you can make it personal. You can choose candy that represents something about your friend or relative who is getting married (like white chocolate for purity). Then, use tablecloths or decorations with lots of bright colors that remind you of your favorite candies—and don’t forget about the cake! You could even ask each guest to bring their favorite kind of candy instead of buying gifts for the bride-to-be so she gets some sweet treats from everyone who comes by!
Tea Cup B&B for 20 people for one night with a High Tea & Spa Experience valued at $3,400!
A tea cup B&B for 20 people for one night with a High Tea & Spa Experience valued at $3,400!
The tea cup B&B is located in Surry Hills, Sydney. The package includes:
- One night stay for 20 people (includes parking)
- Three courses of gourmet food and wine per person over three hours (will cater for allergies)
- Champagne upon arrival and chocolate fondue dessert
- Access to spa facilities including steam room, sauna and heated plunge pool
- Tea ceremony with traditional Chinese dress up
These are the best themes for 2022
- Vegas Bridal Shower
- House Warming Bridal Shower
- Tea Party Bridal Shower
- Beach Bridal Shower
- Movie Themed Bridal Shower (themes like “The Notebook”, “Sleepless in Seattle”, and “Pretty Woman” are entirely appropriate)
You can make your party even more fun and memorable by planning creative bridal shower games; be sure to check out our favorite picks here. And if you’re looking for more tips on how to pull off the perfect bridal shower, read this advice from a pro!