We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- Use your imagination. Think about what you’d like to see at a bridal shower, and then do it! You can use the theme of the party to inspire you and make your own ideas come together.
- Use what you have. If there’s something in your apartment or house that could be repurposed for this occasion, go for it! Maybe there are leftover red and white streamers from New Year’s Eve that could work as a backdrop for photos of guests at the shower (or maybe even around each table). Or perhaps an old dresser with glass doors could be painted white, filled with candles and flowers as centerpieces for each guest table — or maybe even hung on walls throughout the venue itself? Don’t let anything hold you back from using whatever is at hand; instead of worrying about buying more stuff right now, look around at all of the beautiful things already lying dormant around your home!
- Use what you like. If there’s an idea that really speaks to how much love is being shared by friends new and old alike during such an exciting time in their lives — why wouldn’t we want everyone else involved with our celebrations too?? Plus if they love doing something too… well then why not!! And really isn’t showing others our appreciation through thoughtful acts worthwhile anyway?
- Use what feels right based off our budget limitations – budgets aren’t always ideal but still manageable enough so as not cause undue stress on guests having fun during their celebration 🙂
BRIDAL SHOWER TABLE DECORATIONS
- For a table decoration, you should have something that’s easy to make and inexpensive. The last thing you want is to buy large amounts of things that will be difficult to store and transport.
- Table decorations should also be in theme with your party, so if it’s a beach themed bridal shower, then you could include seashells, sand dollars and starfish as part of your table decor. If it’s an outdoor wedding ceremony followed by an indoor reception then flowers or candles would make great decorations since both are common elements at outdoor weddings and receptions (or indoor weddings for that matter).
HOW TO MAKE BRIDAL SHOWER BALLOONS
- You’ll need to make a few things: balloons, scissors and string.
- Inflate the balloons using a pump or by blowing into them.
- Cut the string to the desired length, then tie one end of it to the balloon’s knot or metal ring. Secure with some glue if needed.
- Attach the other end of your string to wherever you want it—a tree branch, chair back etc.—and voila! You’re done!
DIY BRIDAL SHOWER BANNER
- What you will need:
- Wooden dowels or wooden craft sticks (I used 1x3s)
- Scissors or a craft knife (if you are using the wooden craft sticks)
- A ruler and pencil to mark where the holes should be drilled into the dowels/sticks (optional)
- Two clamps with rubber pads (to hold down your banner while drilling)
How to make it:
BRIDAL SHOWER MEMORY GUEST BOOK IDEA
A memory guest book is a great way to remember the day, and it can be a keepsake. It’s also a great way to remember who was there and what your thoughts were during the bridal shower. We’ve provided you with a few different ideas for making your own DIY bridal shower memory guest book!
DIY CALLIGRAPHY HANGING WALL ART FOR THE BRIDE TO BE
- Use a quote from your bride.
- Use a quote from the ceremony.
- Use a quote from the vows.
- Use a quote from the reception.
- Use a quote from their wedding album.
The decorations will be a great addition to the party.
While you may be the one hosting the party, there’s no reason to do all of the work yourself. By enlisting help from friends and family members, you can spread out your responsibilities and have a great time while still making sure that everything goes according to plan. Your guests will appreciate your efforts and will be impressed with their handiwork.
I hope you enjoyed looking through these bridal shower decoration ideas! With this DIY list, you can easily personalize your wedding decor. Source any decorations you’ll need and get started on the project. Keep in mind that if you want to make it a little easier on yourself, there are times when it is worth getting help from a professional or paying for delivery services. Even though this post is about DIY decorations, sometimes it’s nice to have a break from doing everything yourself.