We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
From breaking in your new wedding shoes to hosting the bridal shower and bachelorette party, being the Maid of Honor is a lot of work. But with all this time spent helping you plan your dream wedding, she deserves a thank you gift to show her how much you appreciate everything that she has done for you. What do you get for someone who has given so much? We’ve rounded up 20 gifts that are sure to make her feel special and appreciated on your big day and beyond.
A piece of jewelry is a great gift for a maid of honor, as it is something that she will always appreciate and use. While you may not want to spend too much on this present, it’s still important that you get her something nice. There are many different types of jewelry out there, so take some time to research what kinds would be best suited for your maid of honor before making any purchases.
- A family heirloom is a good option for the maid of honor. You could get her something like a necklace, or maybe a ring. It’s nice to give your best friend something that has sentimental value to you and your family.
- If you have an old family tradition, consider giving that to her as well. For example: if every year on Christmas Eve we all go ice skating, and you know she loves to skate but hasn’t been in years because it’s too expensive – why not give her those tickets? Or maybe it’s making cookies together (or even just eating them!)
You want to give her something that she can use for years to come, so you need to find a bag that fits all the requirements. First of all, make sure it’s big enough! She will be carrying everything from her dress and shoes to snacks and water bottles. And she’ll need plenty of room for those two things because she’ll likely be wearing heels throughout most of the wedding day.
Second, think about how long you want this gift to last. If it’s a decade-plus item, then get something more expensive but also sturdy; if you don’t plan on using it until next year but could easily buy another one later on if needed, opt for something cheaper but still stylish (you know what I mean).
Stationary is an obvious choice for the maid of honor. It’s personalized and functional, and she can use it to write notes, thank you cards, or doodle during conference calls.
A personalized set of stationery will also make your Maid of Honor feel special and unique. A monogrammed set makes a great gift because it will remind her of your friendship every time she writes something down!
A scrapbook is a great way to record memories. It’s also a great way to preserve them, so they can be enjoyed by future generations. And it’s a wonderful way to show the person you’re gifting it to how much they mean to you.
The Maid of Honor is the person who helps plan the wedding and is in charge of making sure everything runs smoothly on the big day. She deserves something special! This gift could be used as part of her thank-you gifts after the wedding, or given during engagement parties/ showers etc…
MAID OF HONOR GIFTS
- A gift for the Maid of Honor. The Maid of Honor is an important member of the bridal party and she will be helping you with all your wedding plans. She is also very important in helping you choose your bridal gown, so it’s only fair that you give her a special gift as well.
- A gift for the Bride. It’s always nice to give gifts to those closest to us, especially when they’re getting married! If you’re going to be attending your friend’s wedding, why not make them feel extra special?
- Gift ideas for the Bridal Party – A wonderful way to show appreciation for your friends who’ve been there through thick and thin! These gifts are great because they’re personal but also practical—they’ll appreciate that kind of thoughtfulness on their big day!
- Gifts For Your Bridesmaids – What better way than giving each member something that represents both friendship AND style? Whether they love being organized or have never met an accessory they didn’t like (or need), these options are surefire winners!
Giving a maid of honor gift is supposed to be fun. You can get your best friend whatever you think she’ll enjoy, and there are no rules or expectations. If you want to give something sentimental (like jewelry), go for it! If your friend loves something practical (like a bag), that works too. There are so many great options out there—and, again, if all else fails, you can always whip up a quick scrapbook in an afternoon full of cozy memories and inside jokes. Whatever the case may be for you and your bestie, just remember to have fun with it—after all, it’s supposed to be a gift from the heart.